Earl Delos Martell Jr., our dear son, brother, companion, age 43, passed away quietly in his sleep Saturday morning of pneumonia, after a courageous battle with AIDS.
He is survived by his companion, parents, Earl Delos Martell Sr., Orem; and Carol Laffin, West Valley; brothers and sisters, John Johnson, Hixsom, Tenn.; Susan Looney, Midvale; Ray Martell, Orem; Steven Martell, Midvale; Robin Martell, Midvale; Jerry Martell, Draper; Sandy Martell, Provo.Memorial services Tuesday, January 30, 1990, 11 a.m. at The Sun, 702 West 200 South. A memorial service for the family is pending. In lieu of flowers please donate to R.C.G.S.E. PO Box 11793, SLC, Ut 84111
Ta 1/28 N3 1/28
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14