Earl Delos Martell Jr., our dear son, brother, companion, age 43, passed away quietly in his sleep Saturday morning of pneumonia, after a courageous battle with AIDS.
He is survived by his companion, parents, Earl Delos Martell Sr., Orem; and Carol Laffin, West Valley; brothers and sisters, John Johnson, Hixsom, Tenn.; Susan Looney, Midvale; Ray Martell, Orem; Steven Martell, Midvale; Robin Martell, Midvale; Jerry Martell, Draper; Sandy Martell, Provo.Memorial services Tuesday, January 30, 1990, 11 a.m. at The Sun, 702 West 200 South. A memorial service for the family is pending. In lieu of flowers please donate to R.C.G.S.E. PO Box 11793, SLC, Ut 84111
Ta 1/28 N3 1/28
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13