LOS ANGELES (AP) Ed Winter, an actor who played paranoid CIA officer Col. Flagg on the television series "MASH," died March 8 of complications from Parkinson's disease. He was 63.
Winter's career spanned more than 30 years and included appearances in hundreds of television shows and dozens of films.
He made his Broadway debut in 1966, playing Ernest in the musical "Cabaret." He was nominated for a Tony Award for the role.
He also appeared in such movies as "A Change of Seasons," "The Buddy System" and "Porky's II."
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White House...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 8