LOS ANGELES (AP) Ed Winter, an actor who played paranoid CIA officer Col. Flagg on the television series "MASH," died March 8 of complications from Parkinson's disease. He was 63.
Winter's career spanned more than 30 years and included appearances in hundreds of television shows and dozens of films.
He made his Broadway debut in 1966, playing Ernest in the musical "Cabaret." He was nominated for a Tony Award for the role.
He also appeared in such movies as "A Change of Seasons," "The Buddy System" and "Porky's II."
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- NFL says Husain Abdullah should not have been...
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be stopped,...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 36
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 23
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 9
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7