LOS ANGELES (AP) Ed Winter, an actor who played paranoid CIA officer Col. Flagg on the television series "MASH," died March 8 of complications from Parkinson's disease. He was 63.
Winter's career spanned more than 30 years and included appearances in hundreds of television shows and dozens of films.
He made his Broadway debut in 1966, playing Ernest in the musical "Cabaret." He was nominated for a Tony Award for the role.
He also appeared in such movies as "A Change of Seasons," "The Buddy System" and "Porky's II."
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Top 15 states for education
- Catholic leaders' deliberations over divorce...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 8
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6