LOS ANGELES (AP) Ed Winter, an actor who played paranoid CIA officer Col. Flagg on the television series "MASH," died March 8 of complications from Parkinson's disease. He was 63.
Winter's career spanned more than 30 years and included appearances in hundreds of television shows and dozens of films.
He made his Broadway debut in 1966, playing Ernest in the musical "Cabaret." He was nominated for a Tony Award for the role.
He also appeared in such movies as "A Change of Seasons," "The Buddy System" and "Porky's II."
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- Police: 2 dead, including gunman, in...
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others...
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Guantanamo prisoners in protest over women...
- Boko Haram agrees to release abducted girls
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 116
- California orders churches, others to... 27
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 24
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious... 13
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 8
- Kerry: 'Irresponsible' not to aid Kurds... 7