LOS ANGELES (AP) Ed Winter, an actor who played paranoid CIA officer Col. Flagg on the television series "MASH," died March 8 of complications from Parkinson's disease. He was 63.
Winter's career spanned more than 30 years and included appearances in hundreds of television shows and dozens of films.
He made his Broadway debut in 1966, playing Ernest in the musical "Cabaret." He was nominated for a Tony Award for the role.
He also appeared in such movies as "A Change of Seasons," "The Buddy System" and "Porky's II."
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Our six heroes of 2014
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Ex-President George H.W. Bush to stay...
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan combat
- Final goodbye: A roll call of some who died...
- Capacity crowds pack screenings of 'The...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5