Deena Kay Allred Durham, loving wife,
sister and friend, passed away February 16, 2001 at home in Kanab, UT following a long illness.
Born in Blackfoot, ID February 10, 1948 to Joseph D. and Jean
Anderson Allred. Married John K. Durham in 1992 in
Salt Lake City. Deena was a graduate of South High School and the University of Utah. She worked a number of years for UNISYS Corp. and Wordsmiths in Salt Lake City.
Survived by: husband, sisters, Jean Tafoya (Manuel) and Vicki Cowan (Steven), brothers Gary Allred (Linda), Joel Allred (Karen), Lynn Allred and Bart Allred (Tamara) all of Salt Lake City; and special daughter, Merry Heather. Preceded in death by parents.
A very special thanks to some wonderful friends in Kanab, UT and employees of the U.S. Forest Service in Fredonia, AZ.
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2001 at Lake Hills Mortuary (10055 So. State St), 2 p.m. where friends and family may call one hour prior to the service. Interment Lake Hills Cemetery.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 24
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 22
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12