Deena Kay Allred Durham, loving wife,
sister and friend, passed away February 16, 2001 at home in Kanab, UT following a long illness.
Born in Blackfoot, ID February 10, 1948 to Joseph D. and Jean
Anderson Allred. Married John K. Durham in 1992 in
Salt Lake City. Deena was a graduate of South High School and the University of Utah. She worked a number of years for UNISYS Corp. and Wordsmiths in Salt Lake City.
Survived by: husband, sisters, Jean Tafoya (Manuel) and Vicki Cowan (Steven), brothers Gary Allred (Linda), Joel Allred (Karen), Lynn Allred and Bart Allred (Tamara) all of Salt Lake City; and special daughter, Merry Heather. Preceded in death by parents.
A very special thanks to some wonderful friends in Kanab, UT and employees of the U.S. Forest Service in Fredonia, AZ.
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2001 at Lake Hills Mortuary (10055 So. State St), 2 p.m. where friends and family may call one hour prior to the service. Interment Lake Hills Cemetery.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 37
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 28
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12