Deena Kay Allred Durham, loving wife,
sister and friend, passed away February 16, 2001 at home in Kanab, UT following a long illness.
Born in Blackfoot, ID February 10, 1948 to Joseph D. and Jean
Anderson Allred. Married John K. Durham in 1992 in
Salt Lake City. Deena was a graduate of South High School and the University of Utah. She worked a number of years for UNISYS Corp. and Wordsmiths in Salt Lake City.
Survived by: husband, sisters, Jean Tafoya (Manuel) and Vicki Cowan (Steven), brothers Gary Allred (Linda), Joel Allred (Karen), Lynn Allred and Bart Allred (Tamara) all of Salt Lake City; and special daughter, Merry Heather. Preceded in death by parents.
A very special thanks to some wonderful friends in Kanab, UT and employees of the U.S. Forest Service in Fredonia, AZ.
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2001 at Lake Hills Mortuary (10055 So. State St), 2 p.m. where friends and family may call one hour prior to the service. Interment Lake Hills Cemetery.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 66
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16