Deena Kay Allred Durham, loving wife,
sister and friend, passed away February 16, 2001 at home in Kanab, UT following a long illness.
Born in Blackfoot, ID February 10, 1948 to Joseph D. and Jean
Anderson Allred. Married John K. Durham in 1992 in
Salt Lake City. Deena was a graduate of South High School and the University of Utah. She worked a number of years for UNISYS Corp. and Wordsmiths in Salt Lake City.
Survived by: husband, sisters, Jean Tafoya (Manuel) and Vicki Cowan (Steven), brothers Gary Allred (Linda), Joel Allred (Karen), Lynn Allred and Bart Allred (Tamara) all of Salt Lake City; and special daughter, Merry Heather. Preceded in death by parents.
A very special thanks to some wonderful friends in Kanab, UT and employees of the U.S. Forest Service in Fredonia, AZ.
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2001 at Lake Hills Mortuary (10055 So. State St), 2 p.m. where friends and family may call one hour prior to the service. Interment Lake Hills Cemetery.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12