Deena Kay Allred Durham, loving wife,
sister and friend, passed away February 16, 2001 at home in Kanab, UT following a long illness.
Born in Blackfoot, ID February 10, 1948 to Joseph D. and Jean
Anderson Allred. Married John K. Durham in 1992 in
Salt Lake City. Deena was a graduate of South High School and the University of Utah. She worked a number of years for UNISYS Corp. and Wordsmiths in Salt Lake City.
Survived by: husband, sisters, Jean Tafoya (Manuel) and Vicki Cowan (Steven), brothers Gary Allred (Linda), Joel Allred (Karen), Lynn Allred and Bart Allred (Tamara) all of Salt Lake City; and special daughter, Merry Heather. Preceded in death by parents.
A very special thanks to some wonderful friends in Kanab, UT and employees of the U.S. Forest Service in Fredonia, AZ.
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2001 at Lake Hills Mortuary (10055 So. State St), 2 p.m. where friends and family may call one hour prior to the service. Interment Lake Hills Cemetery.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11