BOUNTIFUL- Jeffrey Chapin Wadsworth passed away the afternoon of Wednesday, September 13, 2000 at the age of 38, secondary to injuries from a motor vehicle accident.
Born in Provo, Utah on June 10, 1962 to John Kenneth and Judy Chapin Wads-worth, Jeff spent a lifetime loving others. Jeff's greatest love in life was his daughter, Kelsie, age ten. He cherished every moment he was able to spend with her and always made her feel his special love. They loved to go fishing, build forts, go to movies and play games together.
Jeff was an Eagle Scout and served an LDS mission to Los Angeles, California from 1983-1985. He was always willing to help and serve others. Many Christmases found him feeding the homeless or doing Sub-for-Santas. Jeff had a special place in his heart for the Latino people through his missionary service and spent much of his time serving them in the community. Graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in Psychology, Jeff worked as a youth counselor at several youth hospitals in Utah and made a difference in many troubled youth's lives. He was a generous and social person who loved others and always took time to let them know of his care.
Jeff had many hobbies including golfing with his grandfather, mountain biking, fishing and cooking. He enjoyed the challenge of starting new business ventures and the opportunity it gave him to get to know others. Jeff was currently employed at Nalco Diversified Technologies where he was a national sales representative and trainer.
Jeff is survived by his parents, John and Judy Wadsworth; his siblings: Chris, Rick, Jennifer (Affleck), John and Benjamin; his former wife, Kelly Lyne; and his daughter, Kelsie Marie; and a special friend, Wendy Triplet.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, 2000 at 1 p.m. at the Bountiful 18th Ward Chapel, 165 South 1000 East. Friends may call Friday evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main and again Saturday morning from 11:45-12:45 p.m. at the church.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 105
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17