BOUNTIFUL- Jeffrey Chapin Wadsworth passed away the afternoon of Wednesday, September 13, 2000 at the age of 38, secondary to injuries from a motor vehicle accident.
Born in Provo, Utah on June 10, 1962 to John Kenneth and Judy Chapin Wads-worth, Jeff spent a lifetime loving others. Jeff's greatest love in life was his daughter, Kelsie, age ten. He cherished every moment he was able to spend with her and always made her feel his special love. They loved to go fishing, build forts, go to movies and play games together.
Jeff was an Eagle Scout and served an LDS mission to Los Angeles, California from 1983-1985. He was always willing to help and serve others. Many Christmases found him feeding the homeless or doing Sub-for-Santas. Jeff had a special place in his heart for the Latino people through his missionary service and spent much of his time serving them in the community. Graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in Psychology, Jeff worked as a youth counselor at several youth hospitals in Utah and made a difference in many troubled youth's lives. He was a generous and social person who loved others and always took time to let them know of his care.
Jeff had many hobbies including golfing with his grandfather, mountain biking, fishing and cooking. He enjoyed the challenge of starting new business ventures and the opportunity it gave him to get to know others. Jeff was currently employed at Nalco Diversified Technologies where he was a national sales representative and trainer.
Jeff is survived by his parents, John and Judy Wadsworth; his siblings: Chris, Rick, Jennifer (Affleck), John and Benjamin; his former wife, Kelly Lyne; and his daughter, Kelsie Marie; and a special friend, Wendy Triplet.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, 2000 at 1 p.m. at the Bountiful 18th Ward Chapel, 165 South 1000 East. Friends may call Friday evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main and again Saturday morning from 11:45-12:45 p.m. at the church.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14