BOUNTIFUL- Jeffrey Chapin Wadsworth passed away the afternoon of Wednesday, September 13, 2000 at the age of 38, secondary to injuries from a motor vehicle accident.
Born in Provo, Utah on June 10, 1962 to John Kenneth and Judy Chapin Wads-worth, Jeff spent a lifetime loving others. Jeff's greatest love in life was his daughter, Kelsie, age ten. He cherished every moment he was able to spend with her and always made her feel his special love. They loved to go fishing, build forts, go to movies and play games together.
Jeff was an Eagle Scout and served an LDS mission to Los Angeles, California from 1983-1985. He was always willing to help and serve others. Many Christmases found him feeding the homeless or doing Sub-for-Santas. Jeff had a special place in his heart for the Latino people through his missionary service and spent much of his time serving them in the community. Graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in Psychology, Jeff worked as a youth counselor at several youth hospitals in Utah and made a difference in many troubled youth's lives. He was a generous and social person who loved others and always took time to let them know of his care.
Jeff had many hobbies including golfing with his grandfather, mountain biking, fishing and cooking. He enjoyed the challenge of starting new business ventures and the opportunity it gave him to get to know others. Jeff was currently employed at Nalco Diversified Technologies where he was a national sales representative and trainer.
Jeff is survived by his parents, John and Judy Wadsworth; his siblings: Chris, Rick, Jennifer (Affleck), John and Benjamin; his former wife, Kelly Lyne; and his daughter, Kelsie Marie; and a special friend, Wendy Triplet.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, 2000 at 1 p.m. at the Bountiful 18th Ward Chapel, 165 South 1000 East. Friends may call Friday evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main and again Saturday morning from 11:45-12:45 p.m. at the church.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 78
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 28
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26