Alta View Hospital
HIBLER, Ralph and Kim, Sandy, girl.
JEFFS, Dale and Julie, Sandy, girl.
JOB, Glade and Marie, West Jordan, girl.
LAWRENCE, Tom and Lisa Ann, West Jordan, girl.
NIELSEN, Glade and Becky, West Jordan, girl.
SWANSON, Michael and Lynette, Sandy, boy.
UNICE, Warren and Michelle, Midvale, boy.
WATSON, Paul and Marnie, Salt Lake City, boy.
WYLER, Wayland and Kari, West Valley City, boy.
HUTTON, Gerald W., and Julie A., West Jordan, girl.
PARKIN, Cory J., and Debbie L., West Jordan, girl.
STRINGFELLOW, G. Brent and Laurie C., Salt Lake City, girl.
Holy Cross Hospital-
ASHLEY, Brent and Carmen, girl.
DEPANGHER, Michael and Mona, girl.
DOYLE, Patrick and Pat, girl.
EDWARDS, Mark and Sherri, boy.
ELDRIDGE, Tonya and CAMPA, Shane, boy.
FREDMAN, Stuart and Janie, boy.
SHERIFF, Shawn and Ann Marie, girl.
ANDERSON, Cory and Millie, boy.
CARDINAL, Randall W., and Jennifer, boy.
HORNE, Daniel R., and Susan, boy.
MERRIMAN, Charles R., and Ruth, boy.
PICKERING, Jeff and Wendy, boy.
SNOW, John F., and Trudy, girl.
STRINGHAM, F. Calvin Jr., and Lori, boy.
St. Mark's Hospital-
CLOWARD, Jerry and Deborah, Salt Lake City, boy.
DAUTEL, Ronald and Marian, Salt Lake City, boy.
DAVIS, Kenny and Toni, Midvale, girl.
HAFER, Rodney and Chris, Salt Lake City, boy.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake approach...
- Utah County teen made 'swatting' threats...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running for...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 41
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 34
- Government regulation has become like... 31
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 28
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22