Utah State football vs. Tennessee: Aggies' offense staggers in the first half
Adam Lau, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Utah State trails Tennessee 17-0 at halftime Sunday, as the Aggies have struggled to get their offense on track.
In the first two quarters, the Volunteers forced Utah State into a pair of turnovers, which turned into 10 points for Tennessee. The Aggies are also just 1-for-7 on third down, compared to 2-for-9 for Tennessee.
Chuckie Keeton, in his first game back since missing the second half of last season with a knee injury, has completed 10-of-18 for 63 yards. He also threw an interception just before the end of the half.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 48
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45