Utah State football vs. Tennessee: Aggies' offense staggers in the first half
Adam Lau, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Utah State trails Tennessee 17-0 at halftime Sunday, as the Aggies have struggled to get their offense on track.
In the first two quarters, the Volunteers forced Utah State into a pair of turnovers, which turned into 10 points for Tennessee. The Aggies are also just 1-for-7 on third down, compared to 2-for-9 for Tennessee.
Chuckie Keeton, in his first game back since missing the second half of last season with a knee injury, has completed 10-of-18 for 63 yards. He also threw an interception just before the end of the half.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21