Utah State football vs. Tennessee: Aggies' offense staggers in the first half
Adam Lau, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Utah State trails Tennessee 17-0 at halftime Sunday, as the Aggies have struggled to get their offense on track.
In the first two quarters, the Volunteers forced Utah State into a pair of turnovers, which turned into 10 points for Tennessee. The Aggies are also just 1-for-7 on third down, compared to 2-for-9 for Tennessee.
Chuckie Keeton, in his first game back since missing the second half of last season with a knee injury, has completed 10-of-18 for 63 yards. He also threw an interception just before the end of the half.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37