Utah State football vs. Tennessee: Aggies' offense staggers in the first half
Adam Lau, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Utah State trails Tennessee 17-0 at halftime Sunday, as the Aggies have struggled to get their offense on track.
In the first two quarters, the Volunteers forced Utah State into a pair of turnovers, which turned into 10 points for Tennessee. The Aggies are also just 1-for-7 on third down, compared to 2-for-9 for Tennessee.
Chuckie Keeton, in his first game back since missing the second half of last season with a knee injury, has completed 10-of-18 for 63 yards. He also threw an interception just before the end of the half.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 22
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21