AP, Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision
NEW YORK — Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married Saturday in Chateau Miraval, France, says a spokesman for the couple.
Jolie and Pitt wed Saturday in a small chapel in a private ceremony attended by family and friends. In advance of the nondenominational civil ceremony, Pitt and Jolie also obtained a marriage license from a local California judge. The judge also conducted the ceremony in France.
The couple's children took part in the wedding. Jolie walked the aisle with her eldest sons Maddox and Pax. Zahara and Vivienne threw petals. Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers, the spokesman says.
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Feds announce $10 million for wildfire...
- Bill Clinton, Donald Trump take campaign show...
- Bill Cosby is ordered to stand trial in sex case
- Pro-squatter protesters clash 2nd time with...
- HP Enterprise gets smaller by selling...
- Trump, Clinton win Washington's presidential...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 104
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 24