Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt that 'circumstances can change,' but no
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
During an appearance on Hugh Hewitt's nationally syndicated radio program Tuesday, former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said that "circumstances can change," but that he's not running for president for a third time.
"Circumstances can change, but I'm just not going to let my head go there," Romney said, quoting the line, "You're telling me I have a chance?" from the movie "Dumb and Dumber." His chances of running again, he said, are "one of a million."
"Let's say all the guys that were running all came together and said, 'Hey, we've decided we can't do it, you must do it.' That's the one of a million we're thinking about," Romney told Hewitt.
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- The best (and worst) states when it comes to...
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- 24-year-old American in North Korea sentenced...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 10