Charlie Riedel, AP
People run from tear gas after police dispersed a crowd Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, during a protest for Michael Brown, who was killed by a police officer last Saturday in Ferguson, Mo.
As night fell Sunday in Ferguson, another peaceful protest quickly deteriorated after marchers pushed toward one end of a street. Police attempted to push them back by firing tear gas and shouting over a bullhorn that the protest was no longer peaceful.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle to...
- US home sales growth driven mostly by Midwest
- Pentagon: US airstrike targets Taliban leader...
- Top US commander makes secret visit to Syria
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies...
- Massive Navajo farm heads into week 2 with no...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 45
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 38
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 37
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 28
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 26
- Q&A: Is the 'math myth' holding back... 19
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19