Ahn Young-joon, Pool, Associated Press
Pope Francis held an outdoor Mass on Saturday for huge crowds in Seoul as part of his five-day trip to South Korea. The Vatican estimated some 800,000 people turned out for the service.
The pontiff's visit coincides with the Asian Catholic youth festival, and on Sunday he will officiate at the closing Mass for the festival at a 15th Century fortress in South Korea.
Here are some images of the pope's visit to South Korea.
Follow Associated Press photographers and photo editors on Twitter: http://apne.ws/15Oo6jo.
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Secret Service boosts security outside White...
- Italian village honoring pilots of WWII US...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to... 4