AP, Photo by John Shearer/Invision
LOS ANGELES — Tyler Posey of "Teen Wolf" and Sarah Hyland of "Modern Family" are hosting Sunday night's 2014 Teen Choice awards, with musical groups Magic and Rixton performing.
The awards, which are determined by online voting, honor popular teens in film, television, music, comedy, sports, fashion, and the Web, which is new this year.
Presenters include Kellan Lutz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Cody Simpson, Hailee Steinfeld and Zendaya. Singer Jason Derulo will perform.
A recent water main break flooded the Teen Choice Awards' original venue at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and the show was hastily moved across town to the Shrine Auditorium adjacent to the USC campus.
The 2014 Teen Choice Awards airs live on Fox from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT on Sunday.
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- 35 arrested in Oakland after protest march
- These two things are helping California's...
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- Ferguson protesters across US peaceful,...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12