AP, Photo by John Shearer/Invision
LOS ANGELES — Tyler Posey of "Teen Wolf" and Sarah Hyland of "Modern Family" are hosting Sunday night's 2014 Teen Choice awards, with musical groups Magic and Rixton performing.
The awards, which are determined by online voting, honor popular teens in film, television, music, comedy, sports, fashion, and the Web, which is new this year.
Presenters include Kellan Lutz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Cody Simpson, Hailee Steinfeld and Zendaya. Singer Jason Derulo will perform.
A recent water main break flooded the Teen Choice Awards' original venue at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and the show was hastily moved across town to the Shrine Auditorium adjacent to the USC campus.
The 2014 Teen Choice Awards airs live on Fox from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT on Sunday.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- Tunisian president declares state of...
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 37
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 37
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Rep. Mia Love endorses Marco Rubio for... 22
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 13