Ann Heisenfelt, Associated Press
Two people with knowledge of the deal tell The Associated Press that Minnesota and Cleveland have agreed to a trade that will send All-Star forward Kevin Love to the Cavaliers for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first-round draft pick.
The two people spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity because no official agreement can be reached until Aug. 23, when Wiggins, this year's No. 1 draft pick, becomes eligible to be traded.
The deal will unite Love, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in a new-look Big 3 in Cleveland. Love is a three-time All-Star but failed to make the playoffs in his first six seasons in Minnesota.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26