Ann Heisenfelt, Associated Press
Two people with knowledge of the deal tell The Associated Press that Minnesota and Cleveland have agreed to a trade that will send All-Star forward Kevin Love to the Cavaliers for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first-round draft pick.
The two people spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity because no official agreement can be reached until Aug. 23, when Wiggins, this year's No. 1 draft pick, becomes eligible to be traded.
The deal will unite Love, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in a new-look Big 3 in Cleveland. Love is a three-time All-Star but failed to make the playoffs in his first six seasons in Minnesota.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 40
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25