Ann Heisenfelt, Associated Press
Two people with knowledge of the deal tell The Associated Press that Minnesota and Cleveland have agreed to a trade that will send All-Star forward Kevin Love to the Cavaliers for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first-round draft pick.
The two people spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity because no official agreement can be reached until Aug. 23, when Wiggins, this year's No. 1 draft pick, becomes eligible to be traded.
The deal will unite Love, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in a new-look Big 3 in Cleveland. Love is a three-time All-Star but failed to make the playoffs in his first six seasons in Minnesota.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 44
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42