Matt Rourke, Facebook, Associated Press
Friday morning the social media website Facebook went down for many users. According to TechCrunch, the site had been down for about 15 minutes.
Many turned to Twitter to discuss the website error using #FacebookDown.
Facebook Down! Now everyone's gonna flood on Twitter: #FacebookDown— Ajnabhii Al Srilanki (@wIkIfReAkz) August 1, 2014
#facebookdown for me too, UK, North East ... shock horror! ... how are we going to live now! lol— Silvertime Jewellers (@silvertimeuk) August 1, 2014
The panic of Facebook going down is up there with running out of milk during a snowstorm. #FacebookDown— Jennifer Hardy (@JenniferHrdy) August 1, 2014
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4