Using data provided by polls from CNN, Pew Research Center and YouGov, Deseret News has created an infographic featuring the general attitudes that people have towards President Obama and his policies.
Bethan Owen writes for the Deseret News' Moneywise and Opinion sections. Follow her on Twitter.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13