Using data provided by polls from CNN, Pew Research Center and YouGov, Deseret News has created an infographic featuring the general attitudes that people have towards President Obama and his policies.
Bethan Owen writes for the Deseret News' Moneywise and Opinion sections. Follow her on Twitter.
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- This year's most popular editorials
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 29
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 23
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 21