AP, Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision
SAN DIEGO — "Sons of Anarchy" is revving up for its final season but the outlaw motorcycle club will live on in books.
Series creator Kurt Sutter revealed the cover art to "Sons of Anarchy: Bratva" (Titan Books Ltd.) Sunday at Comic-Con.
The first of a series about the "Sons" world, "Bratva" is set in the show's fourth season. It follows Jax (Charlie Hunnam), Opie (Ryan Hurst) and Chibs, played by Tommy Flanagan.
Sutter also revisited the topic of a possible prequel to the series. He said serious "talks are ongoing."
"I don't know if it will be a full-on series or a mini-series," he said.
One thing he's sure of is "there'll be no spinoffs" because he believes those only work for procedurals.
Fans also got to see footage from the season 7 premiere, which airs Sept. 9 at 10 p.m. EDT on FX.
Hunnam was not at the panel session but pre-taped a video message for the audience.
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- Ice snarls Michigan roadways, airport runways
- 37 homes collapse, dozens injured in...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Obama immigration plan good, not great for...
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14