AP, Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision
SAN DIEGO — "Sons of Anarchy" is revving up for its final season but the outlaw motorcycle club will live on in books.
Series creator Kurt Sutter revealed the cover art to "Sons of Anarchy: Bratva" (Titan Books Ltd.) Sunday at Comic-Con.
The first of a series about the "Sons" world, "Bratva" is set in the show's fourth season. It follows Jax (Charlie Hunnam), Opie (Ryan Hurst) and Chibs, played by Tommy Flanagan.
Sutter also revisited the topic of a possible prequel to the series. He said serious "talks are ongoing."
"I don't know if it will be a full-on series or a mini-series," he said.
One thing he's sure of is "there'll be no spinoffs" because he believes those only work for procedurals.
Fans also got to see footage from the season 7 premiere, which airs Sept. 9 at 10 p.m. EDT on FX.
Hunnam was not at the panel session but pre-taped a video message for the audience.
- North Korea makes apparent progress with...
- In speech, Trump to ramp up critique of...
- Nearly 1 in 3 on Medicare got commonly abused...
- Obama administration decries judge's fracking...
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on guns, GOP...
- House Democrats cheer Clinton in first...
- Capsule full of space station junk makes...
- Trump launches broad attack on Clinton's record
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Trump, in Scotland, links Brexit vote... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25