Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25