Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- Peavler: Is Utah State BYU's biggest rivalry...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Peavler: Is Utah State BYU's biggest... 48
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 45
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39