Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- High school football: Defense, big plays pave...
- High school football: Timpview overcomes...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Dick Harmon: Utah tries to break out of...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 142
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 114
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 36
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 35
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21
- Dick Harmon: Hard-hitting safety Craig... 19