Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 48
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes 24