Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 136
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33