Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Morning links: Jazz's sudden rise; SI breaks...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- The name game: pronouncing the names of the...
- Monarchs announce new stadium proposal in...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 74
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 51
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 44
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 42
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting,... 41
- Morning links: Is BYU now in the... 40