Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
With fall camp upon us, the Deseret News is breaking down the position battles for the state's three FBS college football programs.
Which positions are the strengths and weaknesses for BYU, Utah and Utah State this season? We provide some answers of what to watch for in fall camp.
The offensive line
The offensive backfield (QB and RB)
The receivers (WR and TE)
The defensive line
The defensive secondary (CB and S)
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- High school football: Bountiful High coach...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 85
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 80
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 32
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29