Big advancements are being made in the fields of cancer treatment and prevention. In today's Ask An Expert segment John Sweetenham, M.D., from the Huntsman Cancer Institute tells us about the latest developments, including news about new possible vaccines against common cancers.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles from University of Utah Health Care.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 133
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7