Big advancements are being made in the fields of cancer treatment and prevention. In today's Ask An Expert segment John Sweetenham, M.D., from the Huntsman Cancer Institute tells us about the latest developments, including news about new possible vaccines against common cancers.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles from University of Utah Health Care.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 24
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 18
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5