Big advancements are being made in the fields of cancer treatment and prevention. In today's Ask An Expert segment John Sweetenham, M.D., from the Huntsman Cancer Institute tells us about the latest developments, including news about new possible vaccines against common cancers.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles from University of Utah Health Care.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- 4-year-old boy gets new ear with aid of a 3-D...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- In rare deal, Boehner, Pelosi tout wins... 5