Sidali Djarboub, Associated Press
PARIS — French President Francois Hollande says there are no survivors in the Air Algerie crash in Mali.
Hollande announced on Friday that one black box has been found in the debris after French troops reached the site in the Gossi region near the border with Burkina Faso.
Speaking after a crisis meeting, he said no hypothesis is to be excluded in the investigation.
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- Obama to announce immigration action Thursday
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- What missing class in Kindergarten means for...
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that...
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 48
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Republicans: Keystone pipeline down,... 13
- President Obama's immigration speech... 12