Sidali Djarboub, Associated Press
PARIS — French President Francois Hollande says there are no survivors in the Air Algerie crash in Mali.
Hollande announced on Friday that one black box has been found in the debris after French troops reached the site in the Gossi region near the border with Burkina Faso.
Speaking after a crisis meeting, he said no hypothesis is to be excluded in the investigation.
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Denver shelters cite legal pot in homeless...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 8
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6