Sidali Djarboub, Associated Press
PARIS — French President Francois Hollande says there are no survivors in the Air Algerie crash in Mali.
Hollande announced on Friday that one black box has been found in the debris after French troops reached the site in the Gossi region near the border with Burkina Faso.
Speaking after a crisis meeting, he said no hypothesis is to be excluded in the investigation.
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Catholic leaders' deliberations over divorce...
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6