Christopher Reynolds, MCT
Thursday marks 59 years since Walt Disney opened the gates to Disneyland on July 17, 1955.
Although many people are familiar with the rides and shows today, visitors probably don't know about some of Disney's best-kept secrets.
From spontaneous performances to magic moment certificates, the Disney theme parks have perks for all to enjoy.
The parks have books written about some of their secrets, including "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disneys Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom" and "Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland."
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- Baby's introduction to food may include... 1