Christopher Reynolds, MCT
Thursday marks 59 years since Walt Disney opened the gates to Disneyland on July 17, 1955.
Although many people are familiar with the rides and shows today, visitors probably don't know about some of Disney's best-kept secrets.
From spontaneous performances to magic moment certificates, the Disney theme parks have perks for all to enjoy.
The parks have books written about some of their secrets, including "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disneys Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom" and "Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland."
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1