Christopher Reynolds, MCT
Thursday marks 59 years since Walt Disney opened the gates to Disneyland on July 17, 1955.
Although many people are familiar with the rides and shows today, visitors probably don't know about some of Disney's best-kept secrets.
From spontaneous performances to magic moment certificates, the Disney theme parks have perks for all to enjoy.
The parks have books written about some of their secrets, including "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disneys Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom" and "Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland."
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 24
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 12
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5