Brandon Gurney's take: "Fehoko received a good amount of offers following his junior season and decided to commit to Colorado in April. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete is a prototypical rush-end type who held offers from such programs as Utah, Vanderbilt and Oregon State at the time of his commitment."
|Colorado||Verbal Commit||Yes||None||Kent Baer|
|New Mexico State||Yes||None|
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 97
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48