Brandon Gurney's take: "Fehoko received a good amount of offers following his junior season and decided to commit to Colorado in April. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete is a prototypical rush-end type who held offers from such programs as Utah, Vanderbilt and Oregon State at the time of his commitment."
|Colorado||Verbal Commit||Yes||None||Kent Baer|
|New Mexico State||Yes||None|
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- What does it take to host America's largest...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28
- Utah lands three-star RB commit and... 25