Brandon Gurney's take: "Fehoko received a good amount of offers following his junior season and decided to commit to Colorado in April. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete is a prototypical rush-end type who held offers from such programs as Utah, Vanderbilt and Oregon State at the time of his commitment."
|Colorado||Verbal Commit||Yes||None||Kent Baer|
|New Mexico State||Yes||None|
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Utah Jazz host third pre-draft workout,...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 39
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- BYU baseball team confident entering... 8