Brandon Gurney's take: "Fehoko received a good amount of offers following his junior season and decided to commit to Colorado in April. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete is a prototypical rush-end type who held offers from such programs as Utah, Vanderbilt and Oregon State at the time of his commitment."
|Colorado||Verbal Commit||Yes||None||Kent Baer|
|New Mexico State||Yes||None|
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25