Brandon Gurney's take: "Fehoko received a good amount of offers following his junior season and decided to commit to Colorado in April. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete is a prototypical rush-end type who held offers from such programs as Utah, Vanderbilt and Oregon State at the time of his commitment."
|Colorado||Verbal Commit||Yes||None||Kent Baer|
|New Mexico State||Yes||None|
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 290
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37