Graphic: What would happen if the Jazz match Hornets' offer to Gordon Hayward
The estimated NBA salary cap is around $63.2 million. If the Utah Jazz match Charlotte's offer to restricted free agent Gordon Hayward, the team would still be about $9 million under the cap ($12 million without the guaranteed contracts of John Lucas II, Malcolm Thomas and Erick Murphy). Dante Exum's and Rodney Hood's contracts are estimates. With bonuses, rookies are usually paid 120 percent of the NBA allowed contract.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23