Graphic: What would happen if the Jazz match Hornets' offer to Gordon Hayward
The estimated NBA salary cap is around $63.2 million. If the Utah Jazz match Charlotte's offer to restricted free agent Gordon Hayward, the team would still be about $9 million under the cap ($12 million without the guaranteed contracts of John Lucas II, Malcolm Thomas and Erick Murphy). Dante Exum's and Rodney Hood's contracts are estimates. With bonuses, rookies are usually paid 120 percent of the NBA allowed contract.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- High school boys basketball: Pine View wins...
- High school boys basketball: Manti stuns...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29