Graphic: What would happen if the Jazz match Hornets' offer to Gordon Hayward
The estimated NBA salary cap is around $63.2 million. If the Utah Jazz match Charlotte's offer to restricted free agent Gordon Hayward, the team would still be about $9 million under the cap ($12 million without the guaranteed contracts of John Lucas II, Malcolm Thomas and Erick Murphy). Dante Exum's and Rodney Hood's contracts are estimates. With bonuses, rookies are usually paid 120 percent of the NBA allowed contract.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28