With the NBA Draft is here and here's everything you need to prepare for before the draft from Deseret News links to national outlets, as well as mock drafts from national and local experts.
Who will go first overall?
Who might the Jazz select?
Follow it live here. For preview coverage and mock drafts, scroll down.
Deseret News coverage:
Heading down the stretch, Utah's front office continues to be without a firm grasp on exactly what it should do and, perhaps more important, what it will be able to do with the fifth, 23rd and 35th picks.
If its anything like last years draft night when three trades happened and indications are that it just might be eventful prepare for a wild few hours.
A look back at the Deseret News' coverage of this year's Jazz pre-draft workouts, including links to extended workout stories and profiles on each player.
Youve heard of Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Dante Exum and Joel Embiid, of course.
While they are the cream of this particular crop, NBA teams are also excited and intrigued about the possibilities of guys who arent household names yet.
If a report turns out to be true, the Utah Jazz appear to be willing to pay a mighty high price to snag the No. 1 pick in this year's NBA draft.
General manager Dennis Lindsey has shown he's willing to entertain big offers for big rewards, in hopes of landing the No. 1 pick.
National Draft Coverage:
In-depth draft coverage from ESPN and ESPN the Magazine.
Does Jabari Parker prefer Milwaukee?
USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt writes that the former Duke star seems to show more interest with the Bucks than with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
"I have some comfort level with them, especially with them telling me, 'We want you,'" Parker told Zillgitt. "I didn't get any real answers from the Cavs, so I'm just going with what I'm certain with."
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 94
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- BYU looking for strong finish in... 29
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28