With the NBA Draft is here and here's everything you need to prepare for before the draft from Deseret News links to national outlets, as well as mock drafts from national and local experts.
Who will go first overall?
Who might the Jazz select?
Follow it live here. For preview coverage and mock drafts, scroll down.
Deseret News coverage:
Heading down the stretch, Utah's front office continues to be without a firm grasp on exactly what it should do and, perhaps more important, what it will be able to do with the fifth, 23rd and 35th picks.
If its anything like last years draft night when three trades happened and indications are that it just might be eventful prepare for a wild few hours.
A look back at the Deseret News' coverage of this year's Jazz pre-draft workouts, including links to extended workout stories and profiles on each player.
Youve heard of Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Dante Exum and Joel Embiid, of course.
While they are the cream of this particular crop, NBA teams are also excited and intrigued about the possibilities of guys who arent household names yet.
If a report turns out to be true, the Utah Jazz appear to be willing to pay a mighty high price to snag the No. 1 pick in this year's NBA draft.
General manager Dennis Lindsey has shown he's willing to entertain big offers for big rewards, in hopes of landing the No. 1 pick.
National Draft Coverage:
In-depth draft coverage from ESPN and ESPN the Magazine.
Does Jabari Parker prefer Milwaukee?
USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt writes that the former Duke star seems to show more interest with the Bucks than with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
"I have some comfort level with them, especially with them telling me, 'We want you,'" Parker told Zillgitt. "I didn't get any real answers from the Cavs, so I'm just going with what I'm certain with."
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48