Someone asked me this past weekend, "So, what were your findings from not yelling for a year? Did you learn anything?"
Huh. Pretty good question. And it got me thinking, "Well, what did I learn?"
I'll tell you this: I learned a lot, a lot more than I can possible fit in a blog post! So I share with you the top 10 things that I learned from my promise to not yell at my four boys for 365 days straight.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 19
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 16
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6