Someone asked me this past weekend, "So, what were your findings from not yelling for a year? Did you learn anything?"
Huh. Pretty good question. And it got me thinking, "Well, what did I learn?"
I'll tell you this: I learned a lot, a lot more than I can possible fit in a blog post! So I share with you the top 10 things that I learned from my promise to not yell at my four boys for 365 days straight.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 3