Someone asked me this past weekend, "So, what were your findings from not yelling for a year? Did you learn anything?"
Huh. Pretty good question. And it got me thinking, "Well, what did I learn?"
I'll tell you this: I learned a lot, a lot more than I can possible fit in a blog post! So I share with you the top 10 things that I learned from my promise to not yell at my four boys for 365 days straight.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0