Someone asked me this past weekend, "So, what were your findings from not yelling for a year? Did you learn anything?"
Huh. Pretty good question. And it got me thinking, "Well, what did I learn?"
I'll tell you this: I learned a lot, a lot more than I can possible fit in a blog post! So I share with you the top 10 things that I learned from my promise to not yell at my four boys for 365 days straight.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4