Someone asked me this past weekend, "So, what were your findings from not yelling for a year? Did you learn anything?"
Huh. Pretty good question. And it got me thinking, "Well, what did I learn?"
I'll tell you this: I learned a lot, a lot more than I can possible fit in a blog post! So I share with you the top 10 things that I learned from my promise to not yell at my four boys for 365 days straight.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- A community comes together to support a...
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- UTubers: Al Fox Carraway talks about...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 3