Peter Mountain, Disney Enterprises
From John Ford Westerns to sci-fi thrillers, Utah has hosted a steady stream of filmmakers for more than 70 years. According the Utah Film Commission, more than 900 films have been shot in Utah. Some movies only show brief snippets of Utah's landscape, while others are shot entirely in the state.
Click here to see a list of just 50 films shot in Utah. Which one are you most surprised to see?
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 18
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5