Peter Mountain, Disney Enterprises
From John Ford Westerns to sci-fi thrillers, Utah has hosted a steady stream of filmmakers for more than 70 years. According the Utah Film Commission, more than 900 films have been shot in Utah. Some movies only show brief snippets of Utah's landscape, while others are shot entirely in the state.
Click here to see a list of just 50 films shot in Utah. Which one are you most surprised to see?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Online harassment is most often targeted at...
- Oldest Utahn Beatrice Payne celebrates 107th...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- Lousy parenting can be passed from one... 5
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Unwanted pets find new homes in... 3
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Two Utah men competing in St. George... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2