John Raoux, Associated Press
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — SpaceX is expected to attempt a third launching of the Falcon 9 rocket and six Orbcomm satellites late Sunday afternoon, but weather is a concern.
Showers and thunderstorms are expected and Air Force meteorologists predict a 20 percent chance of adequate weather. The launch window has been widened from the normal hour to 5:30 p.m. to 8:08 p.m.
Weather forced Saturday's launch to be canceled and fluctuating rocket tank pressures stopped Friday's attempt.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 44
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 14
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12