John Raoux, Associated Press
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — SpaceX is expected to attempt a third launching of the Falcon 9 rocket and six Orbcomm satellites late Sunday afternoon, but weather is a concern.
Showers and thunderstorms are expected and Air Force meteorologists predict a 20 percent chance of adequate weather. The launch window has been widened from the normal hour to 5:30 p.m. to 8:08 p.m.
Weather forced Saturday's launch to be canceled and fluctuating rocket tank pressures stopped Friday's attempt.
- IS attack on Afghan protest kills 80 people,...
- Penny-farthing owner keeps on riding
- Warner Bros. calms fans with fun 'Justice...
- A title and ship for new 'Star Trek' series:...
- New artificial reef is sunk off Florida's...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed with mass...
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25