John Raoux, Associated Press
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — SpaceX is expected to attempt a third launching of the Falcon 9 rocket and six Orbcomm satellites late Sunday afternoon, but weather is a concern.
Showers and thunderstorms are expected and Air Force meteorologists predict a 20 percent chance of adequate weather. The launch window has been widened from the normal hour to 5:30 p.m. to 8:08 p.m.
Weather forced Saturday's launch to be canceled and fluctuating rocket tank pressures stopped Friday's attempt.
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best cities...
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as Pentagon...
- At least 17 killed in Egypt by building collapse
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage vow not...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 60
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 28
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14