Brandon Gurney's take: "Perhaps no in-state recruit has seen his stock rise as rapidly as Gustin's has over the last few months. A relatively unknown a year ago at this time, the 6-foot-4, 240-pound Salem Hills standout has piled up the offers and will have the luxury of deciding between some of the top collegiate programs nationally. Gustin is ranked as the No. 61 prospect nationally by scout.com and No. 113 by rivals.com."
|Arizona State||Yes||None||Boise State||Yes||None|
|Florida State||Yes||None||Tim Brewster|
|Notre Dame||Yes||9/5/14||Bob Elliott|
|Ohio State||Yes||None||Luke Fickell|
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- High school football: Parry's Power Guide for...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 79
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 52
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32