Brandon Gurney's take: "Perhaps no in-state recruit has seen his stock rise as rapidly as Gustin's has over the last few months. A relatively unknown a year ago at this time, the 6-foot-4, 240-pound Salem Hills standout has piled up the offers and will have the luxury of deciding between some of the top collegiate programs nationally. Gustin is ranked as the No. 61 prospect nationally by scout.com and No. 113 by rivals.com."
|Arizona State||Yes||None||Boise State||Yes||None|
|Florida State||Yes||None||Tim Brewster|
|Notre Dame||Yes||9/5/14||Bob Elliott|
|Ohio State||Yes||None||Luke Fickell|
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22