Michael Conroy, Associated Press
MIAMI — Larry Bird has a simple message for Lance Stephenson: "Don't do it again."
Stephenson says the Indiana Pacers president talked to him about his ear-blowing and other antics from Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat and told him to stop.
Stephenson says that he's always taken Bird's words to heart and will comply.
Stephenson raised plenty of eyebrows by blowing into Miami star LeBron James' ear and walking into a Heat huddle during Game 5, which Indiana won to extend its season.
Game 6 of the series is Friday night in Miami.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25