Dean Humphrey, Associated PressP
COLLBRAN, Colo. — Authorities haven't found any sign of three men missing after a massive mudslide struck a remote part of western Colorado.
Fifty-one-year-old county road worker Clancy Nichols, his 24-year-old son Danny and 46-year-old Wes Hawkins have been missing since Sunday after rain-saturated ridge collapsed.
Searchers looked for the men Monday at the lower end of the slide. The upper portion is considered too unstable and is at risk of sliding again.
The search is scheduled to resume Tuesday.
- A decade after welcoming wind, states reconsider
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service resignation...
- Charging documents show Phelps DUI tied to...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- US Ebola case stokes concerns for Liberians...
- Jail ordered for Idaho man in FLDS abuse case
- 4 eccentric billionaire spending habits
- More bodies found on Japanese volcano; toll...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 40
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 15
- Obama seeks traction on economy amid... 14
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 13
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service... 12
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at... 10