Dean Humphrey, Associated PressP
COLLBRAN, Colo. — Authorities haven't found any sign of three men missing after a massive mudslide struck a remote part of western Colorado.
Fifty-one-year-old county road worker Clancy Nichols, his 24-year-old son Danny and 46-year-old Wes Hawkins have been missing since Sunday after rain-saturated ridge collapsed.
Searchers looked for the men Monday at the lower end of the slide. The upper portion is considered too unstable and is at risk of sliding again.
The search is scheduled to resume Tuesday.
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa from Australia to Africa
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 7
- Obama says North Korea hacked Sony,... 6
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6