Wayne Parry, Associated Press
This is part of a periodic series about the New Jersey shore's efforts to rebuild and return to normalcy the second summer after Superstorm Sandy ravaged many coastal communities.
What You May Have Missed
In U.S. & World
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Northern California wildfire destroys 10 homes
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Judge rules against Donald Sterling, OKs...
- Be ready for 'prolonged' Gaza war, Netanyahu...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 18
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13