Jason DeCrow, ASSOCIATED PRESS
One hundred picks have already been announced after two days and three rounds. The NFL draft now heads into third and final day of its annual event.
BYU's Kyle Van Noy and Timpview High's Xavier Su'a-Filo, who played collegiately at UCLA, heard their names called Friday. Utah's Keith McGill and Trevor Reilly, and Utah State's Nevin Lawson highlight more local talent hoping to land in the final day of the draft.
Follow along with the action here.
Because of the high volume of traffic, the live blog may take a minute or two to load. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18