VIEWMONT 8, NORTHRIDGE 5: Viewmont scored four runs in the sixth inning to overtake Northridge en route to victory. Ethan Richards got the win on the mound.
LAYTON 10, DAVIS 2: Quentin Marcelin smacked a home run for Layton in the win, and the Lancers remain undefeated in region play.
FREMONT 11, WEBER 10: Weber rallied for six runs in the bottom of the seventh, but it wasn't enough as the Silver Wolves walked away with the Region 1 victory.
COTTONWOOD 10, HILLCREST 0: Hunter Smith earned the shutout on the mound with six strikeouts in the Region 2 victory over Hillcrest.
TAYLORSVILLE 8, GRANGER 0: Miguel Othon smacked a double and had three RBIs, as the Warriors routed Granger on the road.
BRIGHTON 6, BINGHAM 5: T.J. Orchard tallied 11 strikeouts on the mound, as Brighton topped Bingham for the region win.
COPPER HILLS 16, WEST JORDAN 5: Cody Barkdull, Cody Brumley, and Jake Boyd each contributed a double and a home run to the Grizzlies' 19 hits. Zac Hoffman finished 4-for-5 from the plate, and Tanner Anderson earned the win on the mound.
LONE PEAK 5, RIVERTON 4: After five extra innings, the Grizzlies finally secured the win over Riverton.
PLEASANT GROVE 7, LEHI 0: Easton Walker struck out 12 batters in the shutout win over Lehi.
AMERICAN FORK 9, WESTLAKE 1: American Fork topped Westlake in region play.
BOX ELDER 9, ROY 1: The Bees broke the game open in the third inning, scoring five runs on its way to the region victory.
BOUNTIFUL 6, JUDGE MEMORIAL 2: Ryan Stringfellow knocked out a two-run home run in the third inning, while teammate Jordan Hayes added another in the fourth inning to help lift the Braves over Judge Memorial.
WOODS CROSS 1, CYPRUS 0: A pinch-hit single from Brandon Wagstaff brought home the winning run, as Woods Cross prevailed in a contest against Cyprus in which both pitchers tossed complete games.
TIMPANOGOS 7, CORNER CANYON 2: Jordan Evans pitched the win on the mound for Timpanogos, as the home side celebrated its 10th victory of the season.
SKYLINE 4, MOUNTAIN VIEW 1: Bridger Nielson took a no-hitter into the seventh inning, and came away with the victory as Skyline beat Mountain View.
MURRAY 18, OREM 1: Preston Hannay went 2-for-3 with three RBIs, and got the win on the mound as Murray topped Orem.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 7, SPANISH FORK 6: In 11 innings, the Golden Eagles came back from behind to get the win with winning pitcher Kaden Poulsen on the mound.
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: The resurrection of...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Jazz notebook: Olivier Hanlan participates...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 94
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 25
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 23