JUAN DIEGO 8, MORGAN 4
JUAN DIEGO 20, MORGAN 5
STANSBURY 18, BEN LOMOND 0: Jacob Colovich pitched the shutout on the mound, and Stansbury finished the game with 16 hits to earn the lopsided win on the road.
BEAR RIVER 12, TOOELE 0: Hunter Elbrader hit a double and was the winning pitcher for the Bears against the White Buffaloes.
CARBON 11, NORTH SANPETE 1: Dominic Rondinelli slugged a homer as the Dinos posted 11 runs on 12 hits in the region victory.
ENTERPRISE 10, MILFORD 2: Enterprise rallied for nine runs in the last two innings to knock off Milford on the road. Kayson Bundy belted two doubles, while Chandler Bowler picked up the win on the mound to power the Wolves.
PAROWAN 6, DELTA 1: Parowans five-run second inning helped the Rams top Delta at home. Justice Walker pitched the win for the home team.
BEAVER 8, MILLARD 7: In this close game, the Beavers pulled ahead in the sixth inning to steal the victory over the Eagles.
KANAB 8, DIAMOND RANCH 5: Kanab scored seven of its eight runs in the first three innings, and held on the rest of the way to pick up the win against Diamond Ranch. Layne Anderson pitched the win for the Cowboys.
NORTH SEVIER 18, WASATCH ACADEMY 0: North Sevier turned eight hits into 18 runs to blow past Wasatch Academy on the road.
GRAND 14, MONTICELLO 6: Eight of Grands 18 hits went for extra bases, as the Red Devils topped Monticello on the road. Koi Cook smacked two home runs and a double, while Dalton McElhaney ripped two doubles of his own in the win.
EMERY 13, SAN JUAN 1: Despite allowing San Juan 14 hits on the afternoon, Emery rallied for nine runs in the final inning to take the region win at home.
GUNNISON 7, MANTI 6: Gunnison was able to get a run across home plate in the bottom of the 11th inning to edge out Manti at home. Drew Hill picked up the win on the mound for the Bulldogs. TJ Pogroszewski was the pitcher for Manti all 11 innings in the loss.
SOUTH SUMMIT 8, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 7
SUMMIT ACADEMY 12, NORTH SUMMIT 9: Summit Academy rallied for four runs in the seventh and eighth innings to squeeze past North Summit on the road. Haley Parry homered and doubled in the win.
PARK CITY 10, SKYLINE 5: Park City rallied for five runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to cruise past Skyline. Chandler Anderson pitched the win on the mound for the Miners.
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- College football predictions: How will... 136
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 46
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 39
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36