LAYTON 10, NORTHRIDGE 0: Edgar Aguilar went 3-for-3 with an RBI double in the first inning and Jaden Berensen went the distance on the mound as Layton blanked Northridge.
FREMONT 3, SYRACUSE 2: Fremont scored twice in the bottom of the seventh to pull out the victory over Syracuse.
DAVIS 11, WEBER 1: The Darts scored 11 runs on eight hits in the blowout win over Weber.
TAYLORSVILLE 8, COTTONWOOD 6: The Warriors shut down the Colts after 11 innings.
HUNTER 10, GRANGER 2: Hunter jumped out to an early lead and didnt look back in defeating Granger in a Region 2 contest. Taylor Hollingsworth got the win on the mound.
HILLCREST 7, WEST 3: The Huskies scored five runs in the fourth inning to break the game open and secure the Region 2 win over West.
LONE PEAK 8, PLEASANT GROVE 6: The Vikings rallied for three runs in the seventh inning, but it wasnt enough to overtake the Knights in the Region 4 matchup.
HERRIMAN 17, WESTLAKE 6: T.J. Francis knocked out a home run and Colter Nordberg was 5-for-5 with three RBIs in the blowout win over Westlake.
RIVERTON 5, AMERICAN FORK 1: Jdee Fuller knocked out a home run as the Silverwolves defeated American Fork in region play.
OGDEN 2, BOX ELDER 0: Cameron Mortenson pitched the win on the mound for Ogden in the region victory.
MOUNTAIN CREST 7, SKY VIEW 5: Jarrett Hunt recorded the win on the mound for the Mustangs in region play.
KEARNS 5, CLEARFIELD 4: The Cougars put together two runs in the bottom of the seventh to take the lead and secure the region win over Clearfield. Reily Sanborn was 3-for-4 from the plate, smacking a double and a triple.
CYPRUS 15, JUDGE MEMORIAL 3: Jordan Quinn celebrated his birthday by going 4-for-4 with a double and a home run as Cyprus beat Judge Memorial.
BOUNTIFUL 8, WOODS CROSS 0: Parker DePasquale tossed his third consecutive shutout. DePasquale and Ryan Stringfellow combined for five RBIs as Bountiful blanked Woods Cross.
DIXIE 2, CANYON VIEW 1: Braxton Ipson pitched the win on the mound and secured the victory for the Flyers with a walk-off home run in the bottom of the eighth.
SNOW CANYON 8, CEDAR 7: Joshua Howard smacked a home run and a double for Snow Canyon in the win.
DESERT HILLS 13, HURRICANE 4: The Thunder scored 13 runs on 14 hits to blank the Tigers in Region 9 action.
RICHFIELD 8, NORTH SANPETE 1: Jordan Christensen pitched the win for the Wildcats in the region victory over North Sanpete.
RICHFIELD 5, NORTH SANPETE 3: Chance Ogden and Mason Torgeson each smacked doubles as the Wildcats picked up a second win over the Hawks in the doubleheader.
DELTA 16, MILFORD 4: The Rabbits started out strong, scoring seven runs in the first inning. Kyler Church smacked two doubles while teammate Justin Albrecht roped a triple in the win.
PAROWAN 23, KANAB 11: Parowan was too much for Kanab in a high-scoring affair. Jake Topham was credited with the win on the mound.
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz notes: Trey Lyles still not with team...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 105
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24