184th Annual General Conference talk summaries (+photos)
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will gather in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, as well in chapels and homes around the world, April 5 and 6 to participate in the 184th Annual General Conference.
Summaries of the talks given during the conference sessions, including the March 29 General Women's Meeting, will be posted to DeseretNews.com throughout the weekend. Find an index of the summaries below, learn more about how to listen to the conference messages here and follow @LDSconf for live tweets during each session.
Saturday Morning Session
Saturday Afternoon Session
Sunday Morning Session
Sunday Afternoon session
General Women's Meeting
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 5