184th Annual General Conference talk summaries (+photos)
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will gather in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, as well in chapels and homes around the world, April 5 and 6 to participate in the 184th Annual General Conference.
Summaries of the talks given during the conference sessions, including the March 29 General Women's Meeting, will be posted to DeseretNews.com throughout the weekend. Find an index of the summaries below, learn more about how to listen to the conference messages here and follow @LDSconf for live tweets during each session.
Saturday Morning Session
Saturday Afternoon Session
Sunday Morning Session
Sunday Afternoon session
General Women's Meeting
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Families featured in 'Meet the Mormons' show...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 9
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 7
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Families featured in 'Meet the Mormons'... 7
- How your faith can impact your personal... 6