Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
LONE PEAK 5, HERRIMAN 2: Chandler Goeckeritz picked up the win on the mound, as Lone Peak managed to earn a fourth consecutive victory.
LEHI 6, AMERICAN FORK 5: Ryan Barnes pitched five scoreless innings in relief for Lehi, as it managed to take the victory in extra frames. Morgan Soper connected on the go-ahead hit in the ninth inning.
SPRINGVILLE 9, SALEM HILLS 5: Willie Childs finished the game 3-for-3 at bat, and also scored three runs to help Springville to the win. Both teams each finished with 10 hits.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 9, WASATCH 3: Jaren Hall led the Maple Mountain hitting attack with two triples, as it beat Wasatch in the region duel.
SNOW CANYON 15, HURRICANE 0: Brady Sargent cracked a grand slam and a three-run homer while Tyler Wardell hit another grand slam to power the Warriors in the win. Jacob Sargent pitched the one-hit shutout victory for the home team.
UNION 7, MORGAN 3: Brock Timothy pitched a complete game, and tallied six strikeouts to carry Union over Morgan.
MORGAN 8, UNION 4: Morgan used three big innings to top Union in the region battle.
BEAVER 6, MILFORD 0: Beaver rallied for five runs in the fourth to blank Milford at home. Tilston Bradshaw pitched the win and smacked a double, while Tyler Hoyt and Jesse McMullin also each doubled to fuel the Beavers.
DIAMOND RANCH 3, DELTA 1: The Diamond Backs picked up the road win over Delta.
MILLARD 19, KANAB 7: Sebastian Garcia smacked a pair of doubles, and four other Millard batters hit a double to help the visitors to a lopsided victory.
EMERY 5, SOUTH SEVIER 3: Emerys Gavin McDermott smacked a triple in their region win against the Rams. Emery got a lead in the third inning, and was able to hold it throughout the remainder of the game.
NORTH SEVIER 14, WASATCH ACADEMY 0: North Sevier exploded for nine runs in a key fourth inning, as it beat Wasatch Academy.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 9, MANTI 2: Summit Academy scored eight runs between the fifth and seventh innings to come away with the road win against Manti. Steven Harp ripped a double, while Spencer Fox picked up the win from the mound to lead the Bears.
WASATCH ACADEMY 2, GUNNISON 0: Emrem Tanriover scored two goal, as Wasatch Academy managed to hold Gunnison scoreless for 80 minutes in the region victory.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 94
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 37
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30