On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead guilty to...
- What do you really get for a $7,000 Tesla...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid...
- Target profit rises as product revamps start...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 49
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Tipping is more than just a kind... 5
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3