On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- Who’s the boss of your finances?
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2