On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Former navy vet says the effects of this are...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Balancing act: What did you learn about...
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 12
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- Why you should still pack a school... 7
- Food stamp use shows continued... 6
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 5
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4