On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to advance...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 42
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 21
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 1