On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price to pay...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- How to fight the prom price war
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open, adapt...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal finance is all...
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers reach...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1