On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
Digital Vision., Getty Images
Recent college graduates entering the job market can face a variety of challenges, especially with a recovering economy.
Graduates can use any edge they can get when tackling today’s job market. And the World Wide Web has quite a few good place to pick up some useful job-hunt tips.
Here is a sampling:
—Campus Explorer: Breaks down the job search into a planning timeline that begins six months before graduation. http://www.campusexplorer.com
—Fastweb: Provides articles on a variety of job search subjects for new graduates. http://www.fastweb.com
—Quintessential Careers: Offers job search advice for recent graduates. http://www.quintcareers.com
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Distributed by MCT Information Services
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 42
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4