Alex Menendez, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will raise money for House and Senate Democrats at the home of the chairman of The Walt Disney Studios.
That's according to an invitation obtained by The Associated Press.
Obama will be in Los Angeles for the May 7 event at the home of Alan Horn and his wife, Cindy. Horn was previously the president of Warner Bros. Entertainment.
The fundraiser will jointly benefit the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi plan to attend.
Tickets for the dinner range from $10,000 per person to just under $65,000 for a couple.
The fundraiser is among more than 30 Obama is holding for Democratic groups ahead of the midterm elections in November.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban...
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S....
- Israeli airstrike kills 3 senior Hamas leaders
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 108
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- Another American hostage at risk by... 12