LAYTON 4, FREMONT 2: Layton scored three of its four runs in the first two innings to edge Fremont at home. Brady Jewell smacked a double for the Lancers in the win.
DAVIS 13, VIEWMONT 1: Davis scored 10 runs in the second and fourth innings and racked up 13 hits to cruise past Viewmont at home. Conner Blaisdell picked up the win on the mound and roped a double while Ethan Hansen hit a triple to power the Darts past the Vikings.
PINE VIEW 10, HURRICANE 0
STANSBURY 11, BEN LOMOND 0: The Stallions scored 11 runs off 11 hits in the Region 11 shutout win over Ben Lomond.
BEAR RIVER 4, TOOELE 3: Bear River’s Hayden Smoot hit two doubles in its narrow win against the Tooele.
NORTH SEVIER 13, SOUTH SEVIER 9: Fisher Andersen pitched the win and was 5-for-5 from the plate in the region victory over South Sevier.
GUNNISON 14, ROWLAND HALL 7: Mason Powell picked up the win on the mound in the region victory over Rowland Hall.
MANTI 10, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 0: TJ Pogroszewski struck out 10 batters and roped a triple in the win over American Leadership.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 14, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 2
CLEARFIELD 10, NORTHRIDGE 7: The Falcons had a strong third inning as they scored seven out of their 10 runs. Blake Barber, from Clearfield, hit a home run in the win against the Knights.
JUAN DIEGO 7, CORNER CANYON 2: Juan Diego picked up the win over Corner Canyon.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48