LAYTON 4, FREMONT 2: Layton scored three of its four runs in the first two innings to edge Fremont at home. Brady Jewell smacked a double for the Lancers in the win.
DAVIS 13, VIEWMONT 1: Davis scored 10 runs in the second and fourth innings and racked up 13 hits to cruise past Viewmont at home. Conner Blaisdell picked up the win on the mound and roped a double while Ethan Hansen hit a triple to power the Darts past the Vikings.
PINE VIEW 10, HURRICANE 0
STANSBURY 11, BEN LOMOND 0: The Stallions scored 11 runs off 11 hits in the Region 11 shutout win over Ben Lomond.
BEAR RIVER 4, TOOELE 3: Bear River’s Hayden Smoot hit two doubles in its narrow win against the Tooele.
NORTH SEVIER 13, SOUTH SEVIER 9: Fisher Andersen pitched the win and was 5-for-5 from the plate in the region victory over South Sevier.
GUNNISON 14, ROWLAND HALL 7: Mason Powell picked up the win on the mound in the region victory over Rowland Hall.
MANTI 10, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 0: TJ Pogroszewski struck out 10 batters and roped a triple in the win over American Leadership.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 14, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 2
CLEARFIELD 10, NORTHRIDGE 7: The Falcons had a strong third inning as they scored seven out of their 10 runs. Blake Barber, from Clearfield, hit a home run in the win against the Knights.
JUAN DIEGO 7, CORNER CANYON 2: Juan Diego picked up the win over Corner Canyon.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 66
- Amy Donaldson: Recent hearings on rules... 9
- High school football: 2016 schedules... 5
- Layton junior high wrestler loses... 3
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 1
- Skyridge High School 2016 football... 0
- Ridgeline High School 2016 football... 0
- High school track: Top performances... 0