MILLARD 8, ENTERPRISE 7: The Eagles rallied with three runs in the sixth inning to get the region in over Enterprise.
DELTA 9, KANAB 1: Delta sent six players past home plate in the bottom of the sixth inning to take over the lead and then the win.
MANTI 12, SOUTH SUMMIT 8: James Nelson was 3 for 4 with a double and five RBIs to lead the Templars in the home victory.
HUNTER 7, TOOELE 6: The Wolverines edged Tooele in the nonregion matchup.
CEDAR 5, MOUNTAIN CREST 3: Kayden Lunt of Cedar earned the win with 12 strikeouts in six innings. Brock Esplin added two Ks in the seventh for the save and Trey Esplin led the offensive effort with a double.
UNION 17, TIMPVIEW 0: Union shut out the T-Birds in the road victory.
MORGAN 4, VIEWMONT 2
TAYLORSVILLE 7, JUAN DIEGO 3: The Warriors established the lead early in the game with three runs in the first inning, and then cruised past Juan Diego. Kenneth Atwood and Miguel Othon each smacked doubles for Taylorsville.
ALTA 10, TIMPANOGOS 9: Parker Chatwin smacked two doubles and Taylor Joos earned the win to lead Alta on the road.
MURRAY 9, BOUNTIFUL 8
WEBER 8, BONNEVILLE 4
CIMARRON MEMORIAL, NEV. 11, SNOW CANYON 9: The Warriors held their own but lost by a narrow margin in the high-scoring game against visiting Cimarron Memorial.
MANTI 8, EMERY 0: Juan Frutos and Eduardo Munoz scored two goals apiece to lead the Tamplars in the road win.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 6, TIMPVIEW 1: Six players contributed goals in the Golden Eagles' victory.
PROVO 2, SALEM HILLS 2: Provo and Salem Hills played to a double overtime tie, each scoring a goal in both the first and second halves.
STANSBURY 9, BEAVER 1: Clayton Holdstock found the back of the net twice in the Stallions lopsided win.
SKYLINE 3, WESTLAKE 0: Brigham Jackson, Mitch Parker and Teagan Ricks knocked in goals for Skyline in the shutout victory.
EAST 5, WOODS CROSS 4: Kuea Angilau drove in all five East runs, bringing in the two third-inning scores with singles and using a three-run fifth-inning homer to give the Leopards the lead and the eventual win.
CLEARFIELD 16, HIGHLAND 0: Bailey Douglas only allowed one hit in the three-inning game against Highland at home.
KEARNS 19, JUDGE MEMORIAL 0: Makaley Sasaki hit a home run and a triple to lead the Cougars in the one-sided victory.
DELTA 6, KANAB 5: Sidney Springer's double and Nicole Christensen's triple boosted Delta, which earned the win with two runs in each the fifth and sixth innings. Sinead Alldredge earned the win in the circle for the Rabbits.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16