BEAVER 14, PAROWAN 6: Tyler Hoyt smacked a double and pitched a complete game for the Beavers in the region win over Parowan.
EMERY 13, SOUTH SEVIER 3: The Spartans scored 13 runs off of 13 hits in the region win over South Sevier.
CEDAR 22, NORTH SANPETE 1: Ryker Tom hit a grand slam and had five RBIs while Dusty Hanna threw a complete game and had three RBIs in the Redmen win over North Sanpete.
PARK CITY 7, MURRAY 1: Scott Stokes hit a double and pitched a complete game as the Miners overtook the Spartans.
UNION 10, SOUTH SUMMIT 1: Alex Nielsen struck out eight batters for the Cougars in the win over South Summit.
ROY 6, MORGAN 1: The Royals broke the game open in the second inning to defeat Morgan on Wednesday. Chase Gurule picked up the win on the mound.
DELTA 9, RICHFIELD 8: Delta scored two runs in the bottom of the ninth and Brandon Hare finished with four RBIs to help the Rabbits outlast Richfield. Justin Albrecht picked up the win on the mound, while Chance Ogden smacked a homer in the loss.
CYPRUS 3, LAYTON 2: The Pirates came out on top in the matchup with Layton.
STANSBURY 9, WEST JORDAN 5
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 7, TIMPANOGOS 6: Kaden Poulsen contributed a double and a triple in the narrow victory over Timpanogos. Tyler Young pitched the win for the Golden Eagles.
OLYMPUS 9, GRANGER 2: Dallin Bettilyon led the Titans with two doubles.
BOX ELDER 3, BEAR RIVER 2: Jayk Brooks pitched the win for the Bees while Bryant Tingey and Connor Udy each contributed doubles.
WEBER 9, BEN LOMOND 4: Anthony Richards and Bridger Thorpe each contributed a double to the Warriors 10 hits in the win over Ben Lomond. Ben Bodily picked up the win on the mound.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 3, MAESER PREP 0: Nikolas Pianelli netted two goals for the Eagles while Jannick Flint earned the shutout between the posts.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 2, SOUTH SUMMIT 1: Parker McVey and Zach Stanford each netted goals to help lift Summit Academy over South Summit in region play. Halen Rockhill scored for the Wildcats in the loss.
LEHI 1, WASATCH 0: Kyle Curtis kicked the lone goal for the Pioneers in the win over Wasatch.
ALTA 1, VIEWMONT 1
BRIGHTON 3, MOUNTAIN VIEW 0: Brighton found the back of the net three times in the first half to pick up the win against Mountain View. Conner Dearden earned the shutout between the posts for the Bengals.
MANTI 2, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 1: Marco Almanza and Alvaro Cardenas each scored for the Templars as Manti overtook the Eagles. Mahonry Chichia netted the lone goal for American Leadership in the loss.
WEBER 2, BEN LOMOND 0: The Warriors blanked the Scots as Cole Mason recorded the shutout.
LOGAN 4, JUAN DIEGO 2: Alexis Magana scored twice for the Grizzlies and teammate Andy Phillips had two assists in the win over Juan Diego.
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as too...
- BYU's Mendenhall, Nebraska's Riley have long...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- BYU football notebook: Experience should be...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 74
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 58
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 32
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 29
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah?... 26
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 25