After the game, Wyoming senior guard Nathan Sobey had nothing but good things to say about the rowdy home crowd inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on Wednesday.
A group of 9,909 Utah State fans were consistently enthusiastic throughout the back-and-forth affair.
“For me, it’s my last away game in the regular season. Personally, what better way to end it than in a great atmosphere like that?" Sobey said. "I really can’t complain.”
Wednesday's game was Senior Night for Utah State, and five seniors — Spencer Butterfield, Sean Harris, Jarred Shaw, Preston Medlin and TeNale Roland — were honored.
Shaw finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds, Butterfield added 12 points, Roland had 10, Medlin had seven and Harris scored four.
And though he doesn't log many minutes, the student section showed support of Harris — and his bright red flat-top.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19