After the game, Wyoming senior guard Nathan Sobey had nothing but good things to say about the rowdy home crowd inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on Wednesday.
A group of 9,909 Utah State fans were consistently enthusiastic throughout the back-and-forth affair.
“For me, it’s my last away game in the regular season. Personally, what better way to end it than in a great atmosphere like that?" Sobey said. "I really can’t complain.”
Wednesday's game was Senior Night for Utah State, and five seniors — Spencer Butterfield, Sean Harris, Jarred Shaw, Preston Medlin and TeNale Roland — were honored.
Shaw finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds, Butterfield added 12 points, Roland had 10, Medlin had seven and Harris scored four.
And though he doesn't log many minutes, the student section showed support of Harris — and his bright red flat-top.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26