LAYTON 66, DAVIS 63: In this down to the wire game, the Lancers came out on top with Jarriesse Blackmon, who scored 22 points against the Darts.
NORTHRIDGE 71, WEBER 56: Jake Bigler poured in 35 points with six 3-pointers as the Warriors opened the second half on a 21-10 run.
SKY VIEW 60, MOUNTAIN CREST 56: The Bobcats were lead to the victory on the road by Bryan Dority, who scored 11 points against the Mustangs.
TIMPANOGOS 60, BOUNTIFUL 54: The Timberwolves rebounded from a 13-point first-quarter deficit to pull away with the win in the final quarter. Eternity Galeai was stellar, finishing with a game-high 25 points and seven rebounds as Timpanogos forced 29 turnovers and turned it into 30 points. Bountiful sophomore Kennedy Redding had a 12-point, 16-point double-double and Tiana Dougher led the Braves with 19 points.
SPRINGVILLE 35, BONNEVILLE 33: Savannah Park hit two free throws to give Springville the only points it needed in the second overtime to escape with the win. Park totaled 15 points and finished 9 of 13 from the foul line. Cortney Porter led Bonneville with 14 points, nine rebounds, and six assists in a game that saw two extra periods, seven ties, and 12 lead changes.
SKYLINE 51, TIMPVIEW 50: Sydnee Taylor hit a layup with 17 seconds left in the game to cap the Eagles comeback from a 14-point hole late in the third quarter. She hit three tide-changing 3-pointers and totaled 25 points in the win. Lauryn De La Cruz led Timpview with 17 points while Lyndie Haddock and Lacy Haddock had 13 and nine points, respectively.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 48, WASATCH 38: The Bruins outscored Wasatch by 10 in the final quarter to pull away with the state tournament win. Paulani Tarawa led Mountain View with 14 points and eight rebounds while Stephanie Keele had 10 points and Gentry Oldham recorded eight boards. Ashlyn Coleman led the Wasps with 13 points and five rebounds in the loss.
PARK CITY 6, ROWLAND HALL 0: The Miners blanked the Winged Lions.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19