More than 600 flights are canceled and nearly 2,000 running late as a winter storm sweeps across the Northeast.
Adding to travelers' woes: United Airlines is experiencing problems with its passenger-service computer system.
By midday Tuesday, 350 United flights had been delayed, according to tracking service FlightAware.com. It wasn't clear how many were due to the computer outage. United didn't immediately provide details.
Snow and ice are snarling air traffic in the Northeast. At midday, more than 100 departures have been canceled at Newark Liberty Airport in New Jersey and dozens more at New York's LaGuardia Airport and in Philadelphia.
Several storms have slammed travelers this winter. Airlines have canceled more than 75,000 domestic flights since Dec. 1, the most since the government started keeping records in winter 1987-1988.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Shots ring out at Canada's Parliament
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign of split
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22
- California orders churches, others to... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8