More than 600 flights are canceled and nearly 2,000 running late as a winter storm sweeps across the Northeast.
Adding to travelers' woes: United Airlines is experiencing problems with its passenger-service computer system.
By midday Tuesday, 350 United flights had been delayed, according to tracking service FlightAware.com. It wasn't clear how many were due to the computer outage. United didn't immediately provide details.
Snow and ice are snarling air traffic in the Northeast. At midday, more than 100 departures have been canceled at Newark Liberty Airport in New Jersey and dozens more at New York's LaGuardia Airport and in Philadelphia.
Several storms have slammed travelers this winter. Airlines have canceled more than 75,000 domestic flights since Dec. 1, the most since the government started keeping records in winter 1987-1988.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be stopped,...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9