RICH 74, ALTAMONT 40: Skyler Argyle and Wyatt Muirbrook scored 14 points each while McKay Jarman and Mitch Jarman added 10 points each as the Rebels dominated in the home victory. Dylan Lindsay recorded a game-high 21 points for Altamont in the loss.
REG. 20 TOUR
PANGUITCH 59, MILFORD 38: The Bobcats exploded in the final quarter, running away with the victory and maintaining their perfect region record. Darri Frandsen led Panguitch with 18 points while Chandler Rose totaled a game-best 20 points for Milford in the loss.
COPPER HILLS 63, ALTA 44: The Grizzlies established a big lead by the midpoint, and then cruised to the end behind double-figure scoring from four different players. Shirten Wissinger led Copper Hills with 15 points while Savannah Sandberg, Sarah Midgley and Kate Sisler added 13, 12 and 10 points, respectively.
RIVERTON 50, AMERICAN FORK 47: Kirsten Spencer and Latisha Richards each scored 13 points as the Silverwolves escaped another scare in Region 4 action.
PLEASANT GROVE 61, LONE PEAK 53: The Vikings, who totaled 26 points in the final quarter, were powered by MeKenna Miles 27 points and three 3-pointers. For Lone Peak in the loss, Kelsey McCann recorded a game-high 28 points with four 3s.
BONNEVILLE 57, ROY 44: Cortney Porter netted a game-high 25 points and hit five 3-pointers as Bonneville maintained its perfect region record. Kaitlyn Hurley and Aubrey Porter combined to score 32 points with seven 3s for Roy in the loss.
MOUNTAIN CREST 73, BOX ELDER 44: The Mustangs defense held Box Elder to just 10 points in the opening half to run away with the region victory. Bailee Willden led all scorers with 19 points while McCayla Hanks and Kelsey Kartchner added 16 points each.
CEDAR 61, PINE VIEW 37: Courtney Morley totaled 25 points as Cedar City used a big second quarter to pull away with the Region 9 victory.
STANSBURY 56, GRANTSVILLE 24
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in...
- College football predictions: How will... 136
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 46
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 39
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36