Lea Salonga joins Il Divo on spring US tour; will visit Utah in April
Alessandra Tarantino, File, Associated Press
NEW YORK — The four guys from Il Divo will get some help from Broadway veteran Lea Salonga as they tour this spring singing hits from musical theater.
The classical musical group announced Wednesday that Salonga will join the upcoming tour "Il Divo — A Musical Affair: The Greatest Songs of Broadway Live."
Salongo was the original "Miss Saigon" in London and New York. She also starred in a Broadway revival of "Flower Drum Song" in 2002.
The tour kicks off on March 28 in Phoenix and ends in June, with stops in California, Washington, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island.
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Northern California wildfire destroys 10 homes
- Ebola kills Liberian doctor, 2 Americans...
- Judge rules against Donald Sterling, OKs...
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 14
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 14
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13