Lea Salonga joins Il Divo on spring US tour; will visit Utah in April
Alessandra Tarantino, File, Associated Press
NEW YORK — The four guys from Il Divo will get some help from Broadway veteran Lea Salonga as they tour this spring singing hits from musical theater.
The classical musical group announced Wednesday that Salonga will join the upcoming tour "Il Divo — A Musical Affair: The Greatest Songs of Broadway Live."
Salongo was the original "Miss Saigon" in London and New York. She also starred in a Broadway revival of "Flower Drum Song" in 2002.
The tour kicks off on March 28 in Phoenix and ends in June, with stops in California, Washington, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- Al-Qaida leader warns of revenge for airstrikes
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9