JUAN DIEGO 59, UNION 49: Gabe Colosimo went off for 28 points with six 3-pointers as Juan Diego sleepwalked past Union.
PIUTE 75, DIAMOND RANCH 67: Piute ended the game on a 23-10 tear to escape with the narrow victory over Diamond Ranch. Four players scored in double figures for the T-Birds, led by Matthew Milletts game-high 21 points and JJ Ramos 19 points and three 3-pointers. Stephen Hoffman netted 19 points in the loss.
WAYNE 65, ESCALANTE 43: Broc Taylor had 20 points in the win for Wayne, which opened up a 15-point cushion after the first quarter.
OREM 60, MURRAY 51: Cooper Holt, Quinn Peters and Dalton Nixon all reached the double figure scoring plateau and Richard Harward was one-point shy of a double-double with nine points and 10 rebounds in the win for Orem.
LAYTON 41, FREMONT 33: The Lancers played a good game of defense and were led by top scorer Jaden Anderson, who had 13 points, in the win against the Silver Wolves.
SYRACUSE 50, WEBER 43: Syracuse outscored Weber 17-10 in the third quarter and held on in the fourth to pick up the narrow victory. Taylor Coffey posted a double-double with 12 points and 16 boards, while teammate Chambray Taylor led all scorers with 13 points and three treys in the win.
DAVIS 49, NORTHRIDGE 32: Davis McKenzie Day scored a game-high 15 points while teammate Sarah Beecher added 11 more to help the Darts knock off Northridge at home. Brittley Eldredge scored seven points and grabbed 17 boards in the loss.
COPPER HILLS 52, WEST JORDAN 44: Copper Hills made 26 of its 33 free-throw attempts and outscored West Jordan 17-5 in the third quarter to come away victorious. Kate Sisler and Shirten Wissinger combined for 30 points to spark the Grizzlies in the win.
BINGHAM 54, JORDAN 23: Bingham had 11 players contribute offensively, including Holly Sorensen, who was the only player to reach double figures on either team.
HERRIMAN 49, AMERICAN FORK 45: Alexi Smith drilled three treys en route to her team-high 11 points as Herriman held off American Fork on its home court.
WESTLAKE 51, LEHI 49: Westlake got the lead in the first quarter and was able to hold it throughout the game. Mackenzie Meyers, of the Thunder, led the team to the close win against the Pioneers with 19 points.
BONNEVILLE 81, BOX ELDER 35: Bonneville took a commanding 44-12 lead at the break and cruised the rest of the way to blow past Box Elder on the road. The Lakers knocked down 31 field goals as a team, while Savanna Shaw and Kayla Eilertson combined for 35 points with five treys in the win.
MOUNTAIN CREST 38, LOGAN 31
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0