Photos: A chronological look at Olympic Winter Games opening ceremonies from 1924 to 2010
In preparation for the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games opening ceremony Friday, here's a look at Olympic opening ceremonies through historical photographs, from the first Olympic Winter Games held in 1924 in Chamonix, France, to the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, Canada.
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- No gray area: Beliefs shape firm, disparate...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals
- AP Analysis: Putin digs in for long Ukraine...
- 32 teens escape from Nashville detention center
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants... 18
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 17
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 9