FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Davion Berry scored 28 points to lead Weber State to a 76-67 win over Northern Arizona on Thursday.
Jeremy Senglin added 15 points and Joel Bolomboy had 13 rebounds for the Wildcats (10-6, 7-1), who shot 53.8 percent and made 28 of 40 free throws. Berry was 10 of 11 from the line and hit 4 of 7 3-pointers as WSU went 6-12 behind the arc.
Weber State coach Randy Rahe picked up his 100th conference win against 25 losses. He is 161-81 at WSU.
Max Jacobsen had 18 points for NAU (8-12, 5-4) with Quinton Upshur adding 15 and Kris Yanku 14. The Lumberjacks were 1-11 on 3's and shot 41.4 percent.
Weber built a double-figure lead by limiting Upshur, who averages 15.5 points, to just 5 free throws through 31 minutes. He only got off two shots before making a layup with 8:16 to play.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15