FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Davion Berry scored 28 points to lead Weber State to a 76-67 win over Northern Arizona on Thursday.
Jeremy Senglin added 15 points and Joel Bolomboy had 13 rebounds for the Wildcats (10-6, 7-1), who shot 53.8 percent and made 28 of 40 free throws. Berry was 10 of 11 from the line and hit 4 of 7 3-pointers as WSU went 6-12 behind the arc.
Weber State coach Randy Rahe picked up his 100th conference win against 25 losses. He is 161-81 at WSU.
Max Jacobsen had 18 points for NAU (8-12, 5-4) with Quinton Upshur adding 15 and Kris Yanku 14. The Lumberjacks were 1-11 on 3's and shot 41.4 percent.
Weber built a double-figure lead by limiting Upshur, who averages 15.5 points, to just 5 free throws through 31 minutes. He only got off two shots before making a layup with 8:16 to play.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Curtain raiser: Quin Snyder Era begins in...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35