Dennis Montgomery, AP
OGDEN, Utah — Davion Berry scored 25 points to lift Weber State to a 68-63 win Saturday night over Montana.
Joel Bolomboy contributed 12 points and grabbed a career-high 19 rebounds, Kyndahl Hill added 11 points and Kyle Tresnak had 10 for Weber State (10-6, 7-1 Big Sky), which shot 23 of 49 from the field in its fourth-straight win.
With the score tied at 50 late in the second half, the Wildcats used an 8-0 spurt fueled by five Bolomboy free throws to build the lead it would protect down the stretch.
Montana (8-9, 3-5) shaved the gap to four on a 3-pointer from Kareem Jamar that made it 67-63 with 18 seconds to go but missed its two final shots, as Weber State landed just 1 of 4 from the foul line.
Jamar led the Grizzlies with 20 points, while Michael Weisner added 17, Jordan Gregory 13 and Keron DeShields 11.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 10
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this... 5