Poll: At Obama's 5-year mark, few Americans see a national turnaround
The AP-GfK Poll was conducted Jan. 17-21, 2014, using KnowledgePanel, GfK's probability-based online panel designed to be representative of the U.S. population. It involved online interviews with 1,060 adults. The survey has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.9 percentage points for all respondents.
Survey respondents were first selected randomly using phone or mail survey methods and were later interviewed for this survey online. People selected for KnowledgePanel who didn't otherwise have access to the Internet were provided with the ability to access the Internet at no cost to them.
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 14
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 14
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 13